Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Your dog or cat could be seriously ill.

From: Dr Andrew Jones
Author: Veterinary Secrets Revealed
Hello,
 
Re: Your dog or cat could be seriously ill.
 
 ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
 If are not ready to make some simple changes to the way you provide veterinary care to your pet, beginning today......
 
... your dog or cat could be seriously ill and live a "shortened" life.
 
Here is How I know.
 
My dog died young, only 8-years old... he was a specimen of health, given a tonne of attention, exercised three times a day, fed veterinary only food, given all his vaccines.
 
I thought that he was incredibly healthy.
 
But I later discovered I may have contributed to his death, because I believed ONLY in conventional veterinary medicine .... You see I am a veterinarian.
 
 I have practiced Veterinary Medicine for over a decade. Over the past 15 years I have treated thousands of pets for a variety of problems, and currently own the Nelson Animal Hospital in Nelson BC, Canada.
 
But, my beloved dog Hoochie is gone.
 
You are fortunate....it is not too late for you and your pet, if you read on and find out exactly what you must do now.
 
Pay Close Attention - today, I'm going to show you why conventional veterinary medicine is harming your pet and step-by-step what you must do to prevent it.
 
"Regular" veterinary care has lost it's effectiveness over the years, and in some cases is causing illness in our pets.
 
The truth is that Veterinarians have STRONGLY discouraged pet owners from treating their pets at home.
 
The entire Pet Health Industry has a vested interest in discrediting alternative medicines which can safely, naturally and effectively allow pet owners to care for their pets at home.
 
These are the 3 things that I did that contributed to Hoochie's early demise...
 
1.  Vaccines given every year
 
I gave Hoochie his combination of vaccines every year until he died. I advised pet owners to vaccinate their pet's yearly, so I gave my own dog the same vaccines. The vaccines likely contributed to him developing spleen cancer.
 
2.  Diet-   His Dog Food was an all in one "complete" Veterinary Food.
 
 Hoochie was fed exclusively a Veterinary approved food, yet he developed Spleen cancer at the age of 8, and died shortly after. The "Bright Minds" in the pet food industry have created unwell pets, producing increasing incidences of diabetes, cancer and allergies.
The food that Hoochie ate was NOT naturally preserved. The unnatural preservatives played a role in the cancer.
 
3. Conventional Medication- He was on an anti-inflammatory medication.
 
Hoochie was showing signs of arthritis, so I had been giving him a conventional veterinary medication. He responded to the medication, but it likely played a role in damaging his organs, making him susceptible to cancer.
These are also known as Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatories or NSAIDs.
 
Here is what Dr Stephen Sundlof of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has to say about them....
 
NSAIDs carry a risk of side effects, or adverse reactions. Most adverse reactions are mild, but some may be serious, especially if the drugs are not used according to labeled directions. Some reactions result in permanent damage or even death.
"It's important for pet owners to be aware of the risks and benefits of all drugs, including NSAIDs, so that they can make informed decisions about their pets' health care," says Sundlof. "Owners who give their dog NSAIDs need to know the side effects to watch for that indicate their pet needs medical attention."
The most common side effects from NSAIDs include vomiting, loss of appetite, depression, lethargy, and diarrhea. Serious side effects include gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcers, perforations, kidney damage, and liver problems.
 
Stephen F. Sundlof, D.V.M., Ph.D., director of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM).
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
It's not too late for you or your pet to change.
 
You don't need to purchase my Complete Home Study Course - although it will sure help.
 
Feed your pet quality food.
 
Only give the necessary vaccines.
 
Avoid medication with serious side effects.
 
Here is what Joy had to say..
 
"Jessie is 12 years old and Zipper is 13 years old and both have had great difficulty with blocked anal ducts to the point where they will burst. This was causing them great pain and discomfort. It would cost me a great deal for a vet visit along with medication and a 2nd visit to see the vet. The vet suggested surgery for Jessie as hers were very serious.
 
After reading your book I consulted the vet and she agreed that I could clear the ducts on my own. So I do this once a month.
 
Your book gives me the resources and the right questions to ask my vet and has helped me to save money and keep my two miniature dachshunds healthy.
 
Thank you."
Joy Stevens, Canada
 
Scroll down to the bottom and look for the big order link.
 
Yours truly,
 
Dr Andrew Jones
 
Copywright 2007 Veterinary Secrets Revealed
 
Dr. Andrew Jones, a practicing Veterinarian, has a special interest in alternative, natural remedies for pets. His book, Veterinary Secrets Revealed , a holistic pet health manual and Pet First Aid Secrets .Visit his sites: The Online Vet.
 
 

No comments:

Popular Posts